Monday, April 18, 2011

I Heart the North Melbourne Markets.

The North Melbourne Markets.


Yesterday (17th April) I held a stall with my Grandmother at the North Melbourne Markets. We had a great time and I found LOTS of hearts which was good as well.
This is what our stall looked like.

We had ALOT off stuff that had been collected over the years and finally all of it ended up here.
We also met Allison and her children from Hill and Vale.
I even bought some lovely felt cookies that had no use what so ever BUT, I bought them anyway. I didn't buy them so they could just sit there though.

This probably isn't a hard question but... what do you think they would look best for?
What would you make out of these useless felt cookies?
Do you want to know my answer?

Brooches!
Don't you think they would be perfect for brooches, or even hair clips? There is even a heart shaped one which is great as well.

I recommend the North Melbourne Market to EVERYONE who is craft or vintage crazy and even to everyone who might not be as crazy about either. This is a really great Market and I think everyone will love it... I know I did!


2 comments: