Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Heart the Craftsgirl.

Sportsgirl, although I am starting to doubt that.

Sportsgirl call themselves Sportsgirl, right? Well after seeing this in their store in Chadstone my doubts went from low to high in about three seconds.
When I walked into the store my first thought was WOW! I think that this is an absolutely awesome display to have.

I thought it was a really cool display AND all the crochet patterns are real crochet rugs, not just photographs!
As you can see below all the letters are covered in old dress pattern paper that just looks so cool and I think that it was a really good idea.

I even found some hearts which made it better.

The hearts were wonderful too!

I would have taken more photos but they asked me not to for copyright reasons and I thought that was reasonable enough so I obeyed.

Designs in these photos © Copyright of Sportsgirl.

3 comments:

  1. WOW what great display its good that so many are getting into the make do and mend idea instead of waste do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moloko,
    your Grandmother led me to your blog...I'm glad she did. I've made a comment about Sportsgirl on her blog so I won't repeat myself. It was interesting to see your photos, I'm glad you managed to sneak a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to Sportsgirl at Chaddy. They do the best displays. I'll have to pop in to see this one. It looks great! I rarely buy anything, I just love to browse.

    ReplyDelete