Monday, January 17, 2011

I Heart Op Shops.

Op Shops around Melbourne.

I found eight hearts today (Well one isn't a heart but it is something pretty funny) in Op Shops around Melbourne. The first one I found was some bath soap.
My second find today was a very romantic candle.
The third heart I found today was a heart shaped box hidden in the corner of a bookshelf.
The fourth one for today was a heart that told the time.
Fifth for today was probably made by someone who wanted to frame their heart.
The sixth one I found was an old bottle of perfume that was made from the heart.
The seventh one I found wasn't really a heart but it did break my heart.
Final one for today wasn't in an Op Shop, but instead in a cafe that I went to to take a break.
That's it for today! My adventures today definitely were successful! Tomorrow there will be more to come but that's it for now! Remember to check tomorrow for more heart full adventures.

1 comment: