Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Heart The City.

Melbourne City.

Eight hearts again! Wow I certainly am doing well for finding hearts! First stop for today was the luscious Lush, a store filled with all kinds of soaps and hand creams. Firstly I found some heart shaped bath bombs.
The second find for today looked like it was from Vegas but it wasn't...
However it did come in this awesome wrapping paper!
Well if you love hearts why don't you try walking in them!
Now I don't know which you like better...chocolates or hearts...but... you can have both!
That also applies if you like cupcakes too.
Yum.
Hearts are here hearts are there hearts are everywhere especially at Kiki.K!
Spot the Hearts.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? But whatever it is I will definitely be playing Spot The Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment