Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Heart... (clearly not projects).

I should be doing my project (gulp) but I thought that since I FINALLY worked out how to upload my photos I think it is very important to share them with you.
Well... a few moths or so ago I went for a walk around my neighborhood and took many photos of hearts. I couldn't upload them at that time because I guess my computer was deciding to be difficult, believe me I was not happy. So anyway here are the photos!




This heart  I actually found on a clover that was growing through a crack near a wall...I wonder if it's grown since I last saw it?
This last little heart is my favorite and I thought it looked just perfect in between my shoes!
I also saw this really cool mushroom.
Well I apologize for my long absence but I will be back... and nothing is going to stop me! I sound like a superhero.


4 comments:

  1. lovely to find a post from you again Moloko.
    My favourite heart is the third one from the top...I think it might be a petal? I found the most perfect heart shaped stone at the beach a couple of years ago, I was so excited and still have it.
    I hope you finish your project soon and that you get a good mark x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you posting.Love all those hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are MY Superhero. I love all the hearts you have found, and the mushroom and I am SOOOOO pleased you can upload photos from your home computer now.
    Get that project finished and come blogging again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moloko (LJ) it's so awesome how hearts can be found in natrual things where you'd never expect to find them!! LOL

    Missy
    Mia

    ReplyDelete